Subscribe FREE To "I-Marketing Secrets That I-Learned The Hard Way!", And Receive Your FREE Copy Of Janet Legere's Great NEW E-Book, "My Wealthy Blog"
Email Address:
First Name:
Last Name:

Saturday, September 09, 2006

Welcome Jewels!


Hey, Jewels ! Welcome to the blog! Jewels is our newest Team Member, and I'm sure she'll make her full identity known to those who don't get it if she feels like it....or not, who knows!?

Jewels, if you read the last few posts you'll know what this is all about. I want to encourage you to post an comment as you wish. Send us any links you wish, things you like or find useful and feel others would as well. I want to build that links list to the right so it turns into a complete resource guide for all of the subjects we might cover here. I'm just going to build it straight on down for a while, but later I'll probably have to group it in topics. Cross that bridge when we get to it.

Right now, I know there are going to be a lot of "newbies" here, so if you have anything you'd like to get instruction in or have me write a tutorial on, just e-mail me privately and request it. If I can possibly pull it off it'll turn up as a post.

Steve Gaghagen

**ONLY LOSERS PAY FOR LEADS**
Discover How Average People With No Marketing
Background Are Getting Prospects To Pay Them....
NEVER PAY FOR TRAFFIC AGAIN!!!
Click Here To Find Out How!

Success University

No comments: