Subscribe FREE To "I-Marketing Secrets That I-Learned The Hard Way!", And Receive Your FREE Copy Of Janet Legere's Great NEW E-Book, "My Wealthy Blog"
Email Address:
First Name:
Last Name:

Sunday, September 10, 2006

Greetings!

Hi Steve, what the Hec is a Blog??? Isn't it like Myspace??? Do I need a blog? (Like a Hole in My Head!) Why should I get one? Geeez! Technology...Hubbard is in escrow and they want to see some other stuff next week sometime so I'll be showing them some other cool lakefronts that have come up on the market. (oops can I say that on here?) Love you lots...Me. PS I heard on the radio that "Down n Out" is getting their new griddle installed soon. I await anxiously for no long lines and a hour and a half wait. We'll go back then! :-)

1 comment:

Steve Gaghagen said...

Ronnie....

Your link is mounted and running!