Subscribe FREE To "I-Marketing Secrets That I-Learned The Hard Way!", And Receive Your FREE Copy Of Janet Legere's Great NEW E-Book, "My Wealthy Blog"
Email Address:
First Name:
Last Name:

Saturday, September 09, 2006

artist log, star date $#@&^%*

Ok, let's see how this thing works. I admit I am a total dork when it comes to this stuff. Why don't we just pick up a phone and talk? What the hell's wrong with that? Or G-d for bid we should stop in and see someone at their home? Alright. I guess I can be computer friendly. I'm writing now, so I guess this is a good start. Steve, I'm sure you've guessed by now who this is. What other artist / photographer do you know who took that nifty photo of you, which by the way you didn't give a "by" line to. I'm gonna have to charge you for that now. Ok, do I have the hang of this? Is this what they call a blog, or is this just random thoughts? Or is that what a blog is, random thoughts? Whatever, I'm here and I'm here for your amusement, Steve. Next time you leave a message you should tell the person your full name followed by your profession, phone number and blood type. That way I'll know it's not my brother-in-law. Ok, I'm done for now. I just got in from a 20 mile bike ride around the lake on the triplet with my daughter dragging her feet on the pedals. Time for a shower.

No comments: